well as of this afternoon I have everything that I needed to get done for my internship done. I went monday and had the injection for the TB test and i went back this afternoon and got it read ( it was negative of course). Then I went to work ( Kroger) and faxed the results along with my syllabus to my supervisor at Depelchin. When I got home from doing that I had an e-mail waiting saying that she got my fax and another one saying that she is still waiting on 2 of my reference forms to be returned to her. So a while ago I sent e-mails out to everyone that I gave a form to because she didnt tell me who's form had arrived (she only gave me 3 to have filled out). So all that is left for me to do now is to wait till she gets the remaining reference forms, then i will be able to start "working" and obtaining my hours.
One of the requirements for the class part of my internship is to read 5 things, 2 of which have to be books. So since I have time now that I had told Kroger I wasnt available tuesday through thursday, because I dont know when they will tell me I can start "working" at Depelchin. I went to Hastings after I got the other stuff done and bought a book that I think I can use for the required reading. ( knowing me I will do more then is required since I LOVE to read) the book I bought today is called "Nurture Shock" written by PO Bronson and Ashley Merryman, it looks as though its going to be a fast / good read..... to be continued!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment